As a Senior UX/UI Designer at Powerley, you’ll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately you’ll create both functional and appealing features that support our customer’s needs. You’ll use your creativity and innovative eye for design along with your technical knowledge to develop great experiences on our platform. You’ll work with other Designers, Product Managers, and Developers to deliver mockups, prototypes, and final products.
In this role, you’ll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers. You’ll translate their needs into user friendly designs. You’ll have direct impact on the customer’s user experience of our product.
The Successful Applicant…
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
- You know how to use the tools of the trade like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, and more!
- You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- You have superior communication skills both when interfacing with customers, as well as working with your team.
- You are flexible, decisive, and passionate about focusing on the needs of the customer.
- You are able to lead large and complex projects.
- You know how to define and prioritize problems to be tackled.
- You have 6+ years of experience working with mobile/web interfaces that simplify complex data across various form factors and screen layouts.
Powerley offers a competitive compensation package, consisting of salary, bonus opportunity, equity, 401k with matching, and benefits to all team members.
Sound like you and what you’re looking for? Drop us a note with your resume and salary requirements by applying online at www.powerley.com.
Powerley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.