The DevOps Engineer will work with application developers to create CI/CD pipelines to allow for rapid development and deployment of services by developers. The DevOps Engineer will also ensure that monitoring and logging are setup and maintained for application services and AWS infrastructure. This position will also assist the DevOps team in maintaining service reliability and uptime.
- Assist in designing and implementing a holistic solution for logging, monitoring, and alerting for the Powerley platform.
- Support production applications within AWS running on AWS Linux, Ubuntu, and Windows 2012+ instances.
- Codify current AWS infrastructure, automating, and reporting on the environment.
- Assist in streamlining/reducing AWS cost.
- Create code deployment pipelines and assist developers in deploying applications
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Assist Customer Support Team (System Administration and Technical Support) with overflow tasks
Powerley offers a competitive compensation package, consisting of salary, bonus opportunity, equity, 401k with matching, and benefits to all team members.
Sound like you and what you’re looking for? Drop us a note with your resume and salary requirements by applying online at www.powerley.com.
Powerley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.